QA and Localization Assistant (with Japanese)
Teyon is a developer and publisher of interactive entertainment for Nintendo Switch, PS 4, Xbox One, PC and mobiles, employing over 70 people. Teyon is also a successful publisher of games in Japan, especially on Switch - our games regularly are featured in TOP20 charts.
We are looking for people for the position of Japanese QA and Localization Assistant to our headquarters in Kraków.
- Testing cool video games and providing feedback on bugs
- Creating and monitoring a list of fixes and tasks
- Preparing Japanese versions of games for the Japanese market and configuration of builds for various platforms
What we require:
- Very good written and spoken English – essential
- Very good written and spoken Japanese – essential
- Sharp attention to detail, communication skills, team player
- Orientation on fixing issues
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
- Ability to work under a time pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in the Japanese culture
- Full-time availability
- Experience with English or Polish to Japanese translations
- Native speaker or Japanese language proficiency certificate (N1)
- Interest in video games
What we offer:
- Employment in a global company with a solid market position
- Flexible work hours
- Work on international projects
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural, creative team (opportunity to work with Japanese native speakers)
- MultiSport Card
Please us your resume via e-mail titled “QA and Localization Assistant”. We will contact only selected applicants.
Please include this phrase with your application: “I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer for recruitment purposes pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, position 883).