TERMINATOR: RESISTANCE ENHANCED is a new version of TERMINATOR: RESISTANCE taking advantage of the new capabilities of the PlayStation®5 console. Jump back into the action with Jacob Rivers and experience his story from lowly private to the hero of the Resistance once more, while enjoying improved framerates and graphical fidelity, faster load times, and the new hardware features of the DualSense controller. TERMINATOR: RESISTANCE ENHANCED will also contain updates brought to the title on PC, as well as the brand new INFILTRATOR MODE which sees players get under the skin of the series’ iconic T-800 series Infiltrator.
- A fully updated version of the main game including balance and difficulty patches previously released on the PC. Players who own a PlayStation®4 are also able to upgrade their copy to the PlayStation®5 version for free.
- New INFILTRATOR MODE in which players can get under the skin of a T-800 series Infiltrator unit and strike out against Resistance forces.
- A range of visual improvements taking advantage of the PS5’s more powerful hardware, including upscaled 4K resolution and locked 60fps, higher resolution textures, higher polygon counts, tessellation, improved lighting and dynamic shadows, improved post-processing (anti-aliasing, bloom and more), and more detailed particle effects.
- A variety of features new to PS5 including Game Activities which can be used to track the player's progress in missions and trophies, DualSense adaptive triggers for weaponry, and color shifting within the DualSense light bar to reflect the player’s health.
- 4x faster load times on average.
- There are two physical editions available for the PlayStation®5 version of TERMINATOR: RESISTANCE ENHANCED; a Standard Edition, and a Collector’s Edition, which includes a Steel Book, two-part hardback comic book “Zero Day” from Dark Horse* (previously available in a digital format with the PlayStation®4 and Xbox One versions of the game), as well as 4 character art cards and a collectors box.
- A paid DLC expansion with new narrative content will also be available in Summer 2021 for the PS5 and PC versions of the game.
About: ‘THE TERMINATOR’ and ‘T2: JUDGMENT DAY'
'THE TERMINATOR' was released in 1984 and is widely regarded as a science-fiction classic, launching a beloved franchise that has been expanded on via a variety of media and further movies. A humanoid cyborg from a future dominated by machines is sent back in time to kill the mother of the as-yet-unborn rebel leader John Connor. Meanwhile, the rebels also select an agent to travel back in time and stop the Terminator, thereby ensuring that events follow their pre-ordained course.
‘T2: JUDGMENT DAY’ was released in 1991 and was an immediate worldwide box office success. Continuing the tale, T2 remains at its heart a classic science fiction tale featuring robots running amok, time travel paradoxes and dystopian future worlds. Opening to huge fanfare, T2 went on to become one of the highest-grossing, academy award-winning, and most culturally iconic science fiction motion pictures of all time.
About: Studio Canal
STUDIOCANAL is a subsidiary of the CANAL+ Group. It is one of Europe's leading companies in the market for co-production, acquisition, distribution and sales of international feature films and TV series. STUDIOCANAL is the only studio that operates simultaneously in three main European territories - France, the United Kingdom and Germany - as well as in Australia and New Zealand.
About Reef Entertainment
Reef Entertainment is a UK based Video Games Publisher. Founded in 2005, the company has changed and developed a lot over the years. In 2010 Reef was acquired by the Creative Distribution Group, which has been instrumental in its growth and development. Not only is Reef actively expanding its Publishing capabilities, it is also pushing forwards by developing its own in-house titles as well as managing Exclusive Distribution and full end-user ecommerce solutions for its partners. Reef’s team is diverse and exciting and is built using a combination of strong management with many years of experience in the Video Games and Entertainment Industry, alongside a wealth of up and coming new talent from those new to the industry.
For more information visit: www.reef-entertainment.com
Please send any media inquiries to email@example.com.